Art History Hotties: Laughing Cavalier

7:00 AM

Frans Hals, Laughing Cavalier, 1624
By ZOE BROUS

Greetings participants of dutchmingle.com. My friends call me The Laughing Cavalier, and I am in desperate need of a loving wife. As you can see from the inscription on the top right corner, I am 26 years old. As I embark on my mid-twenties, I fear death. Therefore, I need to spend the rest of my life living in luxury and vices. On weekends I enjoy shopping for expensive hats, and I always make time to worship the Lord. I spend many hours plucking my eyebrows and curling my hair daily. I need a woman who possesses skin more fair than mine. I desire a Christian women with status and wealth. If you display attraction to my profile pic, have your messenger pigeon hit me up.

I joined dutchmingle.com to look for my soulmate, and I believe I can find my special lady. I need an adventurous and loyal women. I do not wish to engage with women who only wants to marry me for my wealth. During my free time, I enjoy participating in intimate scandalous activities. The laughing smirk on my face hints at the mysterious yet enjoyable qualities I posses. Laughter in paintings remains rare, as most artists portray more of a serious approach towards their subjects. I think the classic yet serious stares in most portraits are boring, so I decided to spice up the era. I believe my playful laughter makes my profile pic unique. 

The delicate and intricate brushstrokes on my most elegant outfit displays my immense wealth and status. Of course I picked out the most flamboyant outfit I own. I enjoy to flaunt my superiority, like most men in the 17th century. I obviously earn a spot in the top 10 most viewed dutchmingle.com profiles. My looks capture women’s attention instantly. I spend hours of my day having my servants groom my mustache. My hat collection continues to grow, (it might be bigger than my ego). I urge women of all ages to pick me on this dating site. I am the best candidate because of my suggestive yet innocent smirk, devious eyes, dashing mustache, extravagant apparel, and of course my overflowing bank account. Not to mention I have a rocking body under all these layers of clothes too. I am definitely at least a 10/10.

You Might Also Like

0 comments