Art History Hotties: Man with a Glove

7:00 AM

Titian, Man with a Glove, 1520 
By EMMA SHAPIRO

renaissancehottiesmeet.com 

Username: @theladiesADORNOme 

Name: Girolamo Adorno



How do you gender identify? Male

Age:
24 years young

Height:
6'1"

Have you been married previously? Only to my wealth.

Do you have kids? Creator of many, father of none.

Are you active? I would not consider myself athletically-abled, but I love leisurely walks on breezy April mornings. Additionally, I would argue that playing my lute exercises my fingers.

Hobbies? I am an avid lover of gardening. Typically I watch as my servants do the actual labor, but vicariously I still find it exhausting. Additionally, I enjoy sitting in front of my mirror and combing my mustache (I have been growing it for 10 years, and am always impressed with my progress). I also bought a telescope last month and have taken up astronomy. So far I have seen three stars.

Distinctive features? Killer jawline, piercing blue eyes, attached earlobes, banging bangs.
What do you look for in a woman? Pure, fluorescent-white skin; maternal instincts; proficient cook.


Additional comments:
I want someone to share my massive wealth with. As you can see by my velvet robe, I dress nicely and will ensure that my bride does, too. I never remove my pendant, but I would happily place it around her neck. My family started noticing my loneliness of recently. Even in my profile picture, it's evident I am in search of something, or someone, to fill the hole in my heart. I want to take her on walks, make my servant grow flowers in the garden for her, and shower her with love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments